Here is my list of applications for quality of life.
- Amphetamine to keep computer awake;
- MeetingBar - information about next meeting in menu bar;
- Horo for countdowns;
- Endel for generated background music;
- Microsoft Remote Desktop for RDP.
- Homebrew is the best OSX CLI package manager;
- iTerm2 is one of the best terminals among all platforms;
- Matrix Screensaver: RedPill2 is best the Matrix screensaver (probable source code location) after one old Windows XP-7 version (fails at newer versions of Windows) IMO;
- Choosy to choose browser to open links based on app with link or even by regexp;
- Bartender to manage icons in menu bar;
- Viscosity is the best VPN client for OpenVPN;
- IINA is a great video player.