Set of generic tools to operate Kubernetes.
Management tools to work directly with Kubernetes.
- Official Dashboard;
There are many tools for templating Kubernetes entities:
- helm - traditional tool for k8s;
- kustomize is currently integrated into kubectl;
- go-jsonnet - jsonnet in pure Go from Google;
- ksonnet - k8s specific modification of go-jsonnet (deprecated scince k8s 1.13 in favour of kustomize);
- qbec from Splunk;
- tanka from Grafana;
- kapitan from Deepmind;
- kubecfg from Bitnami;
- karavel in Python;
- cue - Configure Unify Execute;
- ytt - YAML Templating Tool.
- Kubernetes Metrics Server;
- Kube eagle;
- DevOpsProdigy KubeGraf;
- DevSpace is an open-source developer tool for Kubernetes that lets you develop and deploy cloud-native software faster;
- Kyverno - Kubernetes Native Policy Management;
- KEDA - Kubernetes Event-driven Autoscaling;
- Open Policy Agent - Policy-based control for cloud native environments.
- Kubernetes by example;
- Secure Your Kubernetes Cluster With Pod Security Policies;
- How to assign a namespace to certain nodes?;
- Kubernetes Exam Simulator;
- The Illustrated Children’s Guide to Kubernetes;
- k0s vs MicroK8s vs kind vs k3s vs Minikube;
- kind vs k3d vs minikube vs Docker Desktop vs Rancher Desktop;